- Brand New
- 6'' Wide Stainless Steel Pasta Maker
- Chrome-Plated Steel Construction
- Easily adjustable, 7-positiondial regulates thickness of pasta dough
- Makes 3different types of pasta .
- Removable Handle and Clamp .
- Hand Crank function .
- Table Top Clamp.
- Adjustable Stainless steel rollers .
- Gleaming stainless-steel body and cutting blades
- Easy clean
- Clamp this pasta machine to your counter or table edge, choose a setting, and you're ready to turn out fresh homemade pasta, literally. This is a pasta maker you crank by hand as you feed in your dough. Made of gleaming stainless steel, the machine's adjustable rollers press your dough into long, four-inch wide sheets in a choice of seven thicknesses. You can then cut the sheets into squares for making ravioli, or longer sections for lasagna. By sliding on the stainless-steel cutting attachment, you can extrude thin spaghetti or medium-width fettuccine noodles. And, for artists, the pasta machine works well as an extruder for polymer clay. After use, wipe the machine clean or run a damp paper towel or piece of felt through it. Remove the handle and clamp for compact storage. You'll never want to resort to buying dried,store-bought pasta again. A recipe booklet is included to get you started.
- Weight: 5.40lbs (with handle)
- Overall dim: 7-3/4''L x8-1/2''W x 5-5/8''H (w/o handle)
CA Prop-65 Warnings
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
products contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer,
and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto coniene productos quimcos reconocidos por el estado de California que provocan cáncer, defectos de nacimiento u otros danos reproductivos
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shipping & Handling:
Free to continental U.S onlyExcluding P.O Box, APO, AK, HI, GU, PR, VI Small Freight Items (1 to 150 lbs): Free Shipping Included- Economy Shipping Time: 1 to 9 business days- USPS Shipping Time: 1 to 10 business daysLarge Freight Items (150 lbs or Over Sized Package) to commercial with forklift or loading docks: Free Shipping IncludedLarge Freight Items (150 lbs or Over Sized Package) to residential or lift-gate service is required:-$50 Extra (freight company uses special equipment to unload/deliver your heavy item to the ground)-An additional Shipping and handling fee will apply to Farm, Construction Site, School Zone and Remote Area. - Please call 1.626.401.9887 for more detail
We stand behind every product we sell and offer a 30 day return policy.
If you would like to return your purchase for any reason within 30
days, you will be refunded the purchase price of the product, excluding
all shipping charges and a 20% re-stocking fee (20% of the purchase
price). Our products are offered with free shipping, so please be aware
that if you return one of these products our actual outbound shipping
charges will be deducted from your return refund. All product(s) must be
returned in their original condition, including the original packaging,
manufacturer's containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals and
all accessories. Otherwise additional charges may be applied or may make
your product(s) nonreturnable. If Wrong Item or Merchandise Was Shipped: - We will provide a free prepaid return shipping label and reshipped correct item or merchandise at our expenses If Product Arrive Damaged (package is beat/torn up, smashed or destroyed): - REFUSE package or crate (please write DAMAGED on Freight "BOL" Billing Of Landing) if arrived damaged - Contact shipping carrier immediately or refuse shipment at the time of delivery
- Inspect item immediately Prolinemax will not be responsible for any
damage occurred after signed for delivered merchandise in good
condition - Please contact Prolinemax Support Team at 1.626.401.9887 or email for assistanceBuyer is responsible for all return costs: shipping, packaging and insurance (to insure/cover for damage during return)All Returns Must Have RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization Number):
- RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) are valid for 10 days
from the day it was issued. If return product(s) is not received within
10 days additional charges may be applied or may make your product(s) nonreturnable - Please contact Prolinemax Support Team 1.626.401.9887 for RMA# - Return item must be in the condition when it was delivered, new and in original packaging - All returns must be prepaid freight - We will refuse any return shipment without RMA# or package send COD or Freight Collect
Products Not Eligible For Return:
Special purchases including: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.Any product that has been assembled, installed, modified or used in any way.Any product that is not in resalable condition.Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by ProlinemaxAny product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
1 Year Limited Warranty for more detail